Sugar Daddy’s Baby
By: Julia Bramer
Release: October 17, 2016
Genre: Romantic Thriller
One fateful night changes everything.
After ten years of hard work and sacrifice, Marley Williams is close to accomplishing her goal. She’ll never be poor or hungry again. Then one interaction, a bizarre story, an hour in her life set her on a new path. She discovers Cockaigne, a mythical-turned-real paradise where everyone gets whatever they want. She jeopardizes everything to experience it and gets more than she bargained for.
Please note, Sugar Daddy’s Baby is a romantic thriller with adult themes. It contains sexually explicit scenes and some offensive language and violence and is for mature audiences only.
1. Which is your least favorite character from a book that you’ve written? It would have to be Baba in Tumbleweed. He’s supposedly a religious man yet what he does to Haley is reprehensible.
2. What’s or who’s your muse? I don’t have a muse.
3. Which book of yours would you like to see as a movie or Netflix series? I think the Vitamin D Treatment would make a fun movie, primarily because of the setting – an old mansion with secret doors and tunnels that has been turned into an expensive bed and breakfast.
4. What are you reading now? The Silent Waters by Brittainy Cherry
5. Which author(s) is/are your ‘go to’ for a good read? Ken Follett
6. Do you have a hobby? Yes, I play Fantasy Football every year. I like to put together jigsaw puzzles on cold winter nights and I go for walks practically every day.
7. Any advice for aspiring authors? Write what you love and don’t expect immediate success. They are hundreds, maybe thousands of new books released every day, and unless you’re a well-known author, it’s going to be hard to stand out. The only thing we have control over is our writing and the best we can do is hope readers discover us.
I live in Colorado with my husband and an old, spoiled cat. I enjoy football and soccer, barbecues and books. I’ve been fortunate to be able to travel the world, which has shaped my perspective on life. I write love stories with a naughty edge and often weave in scenes of places and people I’ve encountered on my travels. Most of all, I like to keep it real.
*Author Website: http://juliabramer.com/
*Author Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7080659.Julia_Bramer
*Author Amazon Page: http://tinyurl.com/npp9amv